Baked Sweet Potato
4 Sweet Potatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
16oz Crema Oaxaqueña
10oz Cotija cheese, grated
Salt and pepper to taste
parsley for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse and scrub potatoes to remove any excess dirt and poke holes all over potatoes using a fork.
- Place potatoes on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake potatoes for 45-60 minutes or until potato is cooked and tender. You can test this by inserting a fork or knife into the thickest part.
- Remove from oven and carefully slice potato in half.
- Season with parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm topped with El Mexicano® Crema Oaxaqueña® and grated Cotija cheese.
Leave a Comment