Tortilla Wrapped Hot Dogs
12 corn tortillas
12 hot dog sausage links (beef, pork, turkey)
Vegetable oil (for frying)
El Mexicano® Crema Oaxaqueña or Mexicana
El Mexicano® Nacho cheese sauce
- Heat corn tortillas on a comal or skillet until soft and pliable.
- Wrap tortillas around hot dog sausages.
- Slice them in half and secure each piece with a toothpick.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet or frying pan. Carefully drop Tortilla Wrapped Hot Dogs into the oil and fry until the tortilla is crisp and golden. Remove hot dogs to a paper towel lined plate to drain off excess oil.
- Serve Tortilla Wrapped Hot Dogs with a dipping side of El Mexicano® Crema and Nacho cheese sauce, enjoy!
Leave a Comment