(4 servings / Prep. time: 20 mins.)
1 pk Warmed tortillas or chips
1 pk (10 oz) El Mexicano® Longaniza
1/2 pk El Mexicano® Queso Oaxaca, shredded
1/2 pk El Mexicano® Queso Monterey, shredded
1/4 pk El Mexicano® Queso Cotija, grated
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat and thoroughly cook the El Mexicano® Longaniza, drain any excess oil. Set aside.
2. Combine the cooked Longaniza with the El Mexicano® Queso Oaxaca, Queso Monterey and Queso Cotija.
3. Preheat the oven at 350°.
4. Place the mixed Longaniza and Cheeses into a baking dish and bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted thoroughly and gets slightly golden brown and bubbly on top.
5. Serve immediately alongside tortillas or chips.