Ingredients for the cheese
1 (15oz)El Mexicano® CotijaCheese, sliced (thick enough to fry/sear on each side)
Extra virgin olive oil
1 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp cinnamon powder
Ingredients for the R0asted Grapes
2 cups grapes (green & red), sliced & whole
3-4 tbsps balsamic vinegar
2 tbspsEl Mexicano® Honey
2 rosemary sprigs
1. Preheat oven to Roast at 375 degrees F.
2. Spread cinnamon and sugar onto a plate. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix balsamic vinegar and honey. Warm in microwave for a couple seconds until honey melts. Mix in the grapes, nuts and rosemary until fully coated with the balsamic & honey marinade.
4. Transfer grapes with liquid to a lined baking tray with parchment paper. Roast for 15-20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, add olive oil to a pan/skillet over medium-high heat. Gently place the Cotija cheese slices and pan fry/sear on each side until golden brown. Remove and coat with cinnamon-sugar mix.
6. Align cheese slices to form a Cotija cheese wedge. Remove grapes from oven and top Cotija cheese with rosemary balsamic honey roasted grapes & pecans. Serve as a cheese plate to enjoy with friends & family!
Click here to see full recipe video: Cinnamon Sugar Cotija + Honey Balsamic Roasted Grapes Recipe | El Mexicano®