(4-6 Servings / Prep. time: 20 mins)
6 large flour Tortillas
2 Large russet, potatoes, peeled and diced
8 Eggs, beaten
5 oz El Mexicano® Beef Chorizo; casings removed
1/2 cup El Mexicano® Queso Oaxaca, shredded
1/4 cup El Mexicano® Queso Fresco, crumbled
Salt and fresh ground black pepper
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of oil, when the oil is hot, add the peeled and diced potatoes and sprinkle with salt and fresh ground black pepper. Cook until lightly browned and thoroughly cooked. Set aside.
3. In a different skillet, cook the El Mexicano® beef chorizo over medium heat and drain any excess oil. Set aside.
4. In a small non-stick pan scramble the eggs, sprinkled with a dash of salt and fresh ground black pepper, in a little oil or margarine until fully cooked.
5. Warm the tortillas and fill them with the cooked potatoes, scrambled eggs, Beef Chorizo, and sprinkle generously with El Mexicano® Queso Oaxaca and El Mexicano® Queso Fresco.
6. Fold into a burrito and serve immediately. Serve with your favorite salsa.