1 Head cauliflower, cut into small florets
3 tbsp. Butter, divided
1 cup Queso Oaxaca, shredded
1/4 cup Crema Mexicana
1/4 cup Milk (any milk of choice)
Garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter. In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower florets with the melted butter. Season with garlic, sea salt and black pepper.
3. Arrange the cauliflower florets on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for about 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender.
4. Heat the Oaxaca cheese, Crema Mexicana, milk, and remaining tablespoon of butter, stirring frequently. (You can do this on the stove in a double broiler, or in the microwave.) Heat until the cheese mixture is smooth. Be careful not to overheat or burn the cheese.
5. Toss cauliflower with creamy cheese sauce, bake for 10 mins, until golden brown and serve as a side dish.