12 corn tortillas, warmed
1 (10oz) Queso Fresco Casero® El Mexicano® ,crumbled
1 (28 oz) can Red Enchilada Sauce El Mexicano®
1 cup Crema Mexicana El Mexicano®
1 cup white onion, chopped
2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
4 radishes, sliced
grapeseed oil or cooking oil, for frying
1. Heat the corn tortillas on low heat just enough to soften.
2. In a sauce pan, heat the El Mexicano® Red Enchilada Sauce according to instructions on product label.
3. Submerge one tortilla at a time in the enchilada sauce until thoroughly coated.
4. Transfer tortilla onto a plate or flat surface, fill the middle with the fresh crumbled Queso Fresco Casero® and chopped white onion, roll up and place folded down onto a warm serving platter. Repeat the same process with the remaining tortillas.
5. To serve, top with the chopped lettuce, sliced radish, more crumbled Queso Fresco Casero® and Crema Mexicana El Mexicano®, enjoy!