Halloween-Black and Orange Nachos
Black/blue and white tortilla chips
1 diced orange bell pepper
1 package El Mexicano® Oaxaca cheese, shredded
1/4 package El Mexicano® Queso Fresco Casero®, crumbled
1 can El Mexicano® black beans, drained and rinsed
2 pieces El Mexicano® Longaniza, removed from casing
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook the El Mexicano® Longaniza in the skillet until caramelized and cooked through.
3. On a sheet tray lined with foil or parchment paper coated with cooking spray, intersperse 1/2 of the corn chips with 1/2 of the black beans.
4. Top with 1/2 El Mexicano® Longaniza, 1/2 of the bell pepper and add half of the the El Mexicano® Oaxaca cheese and 1/2 of theEl Mexicano® Queso Fresco Casero®.
5. Repeat the layering of the nachos with the remaining ingredients.
6. Bake in the oven until melted and hot about 5-6 minutes. Serve hot.
Click here to see full recipe video: Halloween-Black and Orange Nachos