(4 servings / Prep. time: 25 mins.)
1 loaf (16oz) French baguette, cut lenghtwise in half
1/4 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
1 Garlic cloves, minced
3 Medium Roma Tomatoes, each cut crosswise into 1/4”thick slices
1 Small zucchini, cut diagonally into thick slices
6 Thin asparagus spears, each cut into pieces
2/3 cup Roasted red peppers, slices
1/2 cup El Mexicano® Queso Cotija, crumbled
1 cup El Mexicano® Queso Oaxaca or Monterey, shredded
1/2 tsp. Oregano, crushed
2 tbsp. Fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
Salt and ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place bread, cut side up, on rimmed baking pan. Bake bread for 5 to 7 minutes or until toasted.
3. Meanwhile, in small nonstick skillet, heat oil over low heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly and being careful not to let garlic brown; remove skillet from heat. Brush bread evenly with half of the garlic oil.
4. Arrange tomatoes on bread. Brush tomatoes with remaining garlic oil. Layer zucchini and asparagus over tomatoes and sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper. Top with red peppers, El Mexicano® Queso Cotija and Queso Oaxaca.
5. Bake pizzas 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts and top is lightly browned.
6. To serve, cut each pizza crosswise in half and sprinkle with basil.