4 Bolillos (Mexican rolls), sliced in ½ lengthwise
3 cups El Mexicano® Refried Beans
1 package (10oz) El Mexicano® Longaniza, cooked
1 package (10oz) El Mexicano® Oaxaca cheese, shredded
4oz El Mexicano® Crema Mexicana
2 tbps. Butter
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees F
2. Heat a large pan over medium heat. Spread the butter over the cut sides of the bolillo slices. Place them, cut sides down, in the pan and cook until they are lightly golden brown and crispy.
3. In a medium size cast-iron skillet, cook the longaniza over medium heat for 10 minutes. Sent aside. In the same skillet, add in the refried beans and cook until warm. Set aside.
4. Spread a thin layer of beans over the toasted side of each roll. Add El Mexicano® Longaniza on top of beans and a layer of El Mexicano® Oaxaca cheese. Place roll halves on a baking sheet.
5. Broil for about 5 minutes or just until cheese melts and reaches a slightly golden crisp.
6. Serve with El Mexicano® Crema Mexicana or Oaxaqueña and salsa of your choice.