13oz Pizza Dough
1 cup El Mexicano® Tomato Sauce
1 Green Bell Pepper, seeds removed devained and thinly sliced
1/2 cup Mushrooms, cleaned and thinly sliced
1/4 cup El Mexicano® Jalapeño Rounds
1/2 cup Bacon chopped
1/2 cup El Mexicano® Pork or Beef Chorizo
1 cup El Mexicano® Queso Oaxaca, shredded
1 tbsp. Margarine
1 tbsp. Flour
1 El Mexicano ® Queso Cotija Grated
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350°.
2. Grease your pizza pan with the margarine and flour, this helps so that the pizza dough won’t stick. Spread the pizza dough evenly to cover the bottom of your pan.
3. Add the tomato sauce and spread evenly, leaving about a ½ inch border for your crust.
4. Add the cheese followed by your toppings, mushrooms, bell pepper, chorizo, and bacon. Bake for about 25 minutes or until cooked.
5. Sprinkle El Mexicano® Queso Cotija on top to add more flavor!